Tapper was visibly disgusted after ex-Israeli ambassador Mark Regev victim-blamed nine members of a CNN producer’s family who were killed in Israeli airstrikes.

• @Rapidcreek@reddthat.com
    link
    fedilink
    -246 months ago

We all know hamas are terrorists

Then what is your beef? The story is about Hamas,. Even says so in the title. The rest you created in your own feeble mind.

• @SkyezOpen@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      206 months ago

The title says 9 family members of a CNN producer died. I can’t tell if you got confused about which article you’re commenting on or if you’re proving my point in spectacular fashion.

• @Rapidcreek@reddthat.com
        link
        fedilink
        -196 months ago

The quote of my comment came from a string that was titled “Did Hamas Make Millions Betting Against Israeli Shares Before October 7 Massacre?” Try to keep up.

• @SkyezOpen@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          176 months ago

I wasn’t even addressing that comment, it has nothing to do with what I said. I mean overall, as a rule, you either cannot comprehend or don’t care about the distinction between hamas and civilians.

• @Rapidcreek@reddthat.com
            link
            fedilink
            -196 months ago

So your goal is to misquote me, then call me out for what you think I “overall” think. Did I get that right? Then you tell me what I believe.

Seems like you would have a better time fighting with yourself.

• @SkyezOpen@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              146 months ago

I’m not quoting you, I’m saying if you saw a distinction between hamas and civilians, you wouldn’t spout the bullshit you do. But feel free to prove me wrong and admit Israel is doing a genocide.

• @Goferking0
      link
      66 months ago

You mean idf bombing everyone in Gaza?

• @Goferking0
          link
          66 months ago

We shouldn’t care at the disregard the IDF has had for any non Isreali civilians? Idk what you have issues with

• @Goferking0
              link
              26 months ago

Like the rest of your comments this makes no sense.

Maybe when idf stops blowing up journalists or their family’s people will stop being as critical of them. Until then it looks terrible to argue for them